Monday, November 15, 2010

Top note die album Tauranga Extravaganza




As a demonstrator at the Tauranga Extravaganza I got to take home the projects that were made to do at home. This means I put my own slant on them. I noticed the top note die album when opened, the points hit each other so I added a spine which is the cherry cobler with white dots from the Jolly Holly DSP. I edged the sentiment with the heart edge punch which is coming in the new mini catalogue on Dec 1st. I inked the edge with early expresso, and made an owl to go on the front as its an album for my grandaughter as I am a night owl. You will see I have embossed the front of the owl with a starburst and put the heart in the middle as my heart bursts with love for my wee grandaughter. you can see in the last pic that I spritzed it with gold spritz again new in the Dec mini.
Should you wish to order any StampinUp products email me with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment