Thursday, January 5, 2012

Using SU inks and stamps with other projects






I so love it when I can use my StampinUp inks and stamps and use them with other things I do. Here I have cut the tree house of Pooh Bear and Kanga from the Cricut Cartridge Pooh and Friends but it is so flat in just layers so to add depth and dimention I have inked the edges of the grass cuts with Old olive I have done this also on the tree with the green in the trunk. I have inked the edges of the roof and the door and frame and window and I have used the stamp from Lovely as a tree to add the leaves of the tree. I did this by stamping each inked stamp twice giving me a stamped off effect. Kanga has layering but only one inked line as yet as he is for a friend so I will need to make another kanga for this project.
Hope you enjoy looking and remember inking and stamping added to your other projects can make them pop.


.Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment