Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tea for you and me











Made from an SVG file from www.svgcuts.com I have used StampinUp cardstock In colour Pear Pizzaz and the In-colour designer stack. This is the first Teapot set I have made and made it plain using the papers to add character. Teapot is 6.5 inches high, cup is large could hold 300mls if it wasn't made of paper and the boxes for the teabags are full side and actually holding tea bags and coffee bags.
.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful. What machine do you use to cut svg files? I have a Cricut Expression but I am unable to use .svg's on it due to new copyright. What machine do you recommend to use otherwise? (I might have to save up for one :-)
    Anyhoo I think your tea set is just lovely :-)
    Sandra
    Tauranga

    ReplyDelete