Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Disney Pixar Cars - McQueen

. So many of the things I do are to try something out and this time its the Disney/Pixar Cars cartridge by Cricut. McQueen the car on button 5 had some very small cuts in it and Raine and I were looking at the size it needed to be cut. Raine had cut it with a size of 6 inches and this makes him 11 inches long. Having said that some of the fine detail is still only a hair thickness and would not cut on a smaller size. But mostly I think you wouldn't notice so much on a smaller size or you would put the detail in with pens. Now this is what I will try next but this time I have made the Shadow in black, the base in red card stock, the top is Red sparkle vinyl the yellow is cardstock, the silver gold and blue are all vinyl and sitting on my wall he just sparkles. When I did the base in Red there are areas that need to be black so a sharpie marker did the trick.
If you are interested in learning how to use the cricut go to this link where you will find the details on a Cricut E2 Education weekend. Click here.
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to meet you ladies at the Palmerston North Women's Expo. So nice to have someone to talk 'Cricut' with. I hope all went well with the rest of the weekend.

    Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete