Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Mini Album with envelopes



Over at Crafters Anonymous we have Monday night classes, on line, learning all sorts of things. Last Monday we made a mini album with Julia Leece and here are my pics of what I made. This little Album will be entitled Me and Grandpa and I will be giving it to my DH for his birthday. How I decorated this album- Before putting the album together I decided I wanted to use the SU roller wheels and used a roller wheel baroque border with real red roller ink cartridge in. I used the rulers that you can get from SU to make sure the roll was nice and straight. I really like the way the roller wheel turned out. With the journaling I used the extra large round tab to cut a place in the top of the envelope and used a tab from the same punch to add to my journaling page to slide my page in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment