Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top Note Die Draws











Over at Crafters anonymous we have a Monday night online course wher we make something we havent seen with instructions given to us via the chat. This has some interesting results and makes one realise how important communication is. I have often quoted

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

I think of this so often when I am doing the online class and it makes me realise when teaching it is so important to be able to communicate so people underwstand what it is they need to do.

This Monday we made a top note die set of draws. I didn't quite get them how they were supposed to be but I loved the way they turned out and the person I gave them to will enjoy them as in each draw I put 3 jokes to make her laugh. I hope you enjoy looking at my little set of draws.
The cardstock is real red from SU and the rose is made from the owl punch and the 2 scallop punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment