Saturday, February 1, 2014

Craft Studio Organisation

I decided I needed to have more organisation in my studio room so I purchases 2 cube sets 3x4. these are large enough inside the cubes to hold the large plastic 12x12 paper holders and on their side they hold the Close to my Heart large stamp storage unit 2 one on top of the other. 
I have my spectrum Noir pens out where it is easy to use them all stored where I can see them and my magazines all in box holders. the bins at the bottom hold my WOTG's and paper stacks.

 I have 2 black tables at the end of my desk and this gives me a long table in the centre of the room where it is easy to craft.
 these 2 pics show the end wall by the door where I added small cubes to the top of the table ncreasing my sorage and also giving me the front of the table to display on. the cricut can live on a small table beside the larger table and I store boxes under the large table.
 view from the door down the studio.
. free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment