Saturday, February 1, 2014

Launch of new CTMH products and change around of Craft Studio

Having just reorganized my studio I was set to do a launch for the new Close to my Heart products and decided the one table doen the centre of the room did not work well for what I wanted so I decided to have a change around with the tables. First I had a display on the small table the cricut was on so moved the Cricut to the mobile white table that has a small draw under it where it keeps the tool kit and a few extra bits and the mat can slide in also.

 My Big cupboard hold a lot of stuff on storage shelvees but by accessing it with only one door I was able to put one of my large tables out from the other door into the room. here I displayed many of the stamp sets attached to the black boards and at the end of the table had a stamping area with the VersaMat (z1279) and showd how to stamp and clean the stamps with the Stamp Scrubber (z1782)
 Although you cant see it well my Exclusive Inks Organizer (z4131) is sitting on the 2 1/4 rounds at the end of my large desk and has the Reinker Tray (z4135) on the top with reinkers in it. The My Acrylix organizer (z1038) is sitting on one of the glass shelves. and the desk has the paper packs and the card workshops displayed on it along with the small organizer (z4138) filled with the pigment inks in their Pigment ink foam insert (z1898)


 The 2 black tables I had at the end of my desk I moved to under the window and have displayed all the current Workshops on the go and on the black display boards I have stapled all the embellishments and supplies so people could see them.
I demonstrated what the cuttlebug could do and used a folder to emboss a wee bag I made in a Cricut demo and also embossed one of the Clear pillow boxes (z1840) so people could see the embossing.
I like the new layout I have even if I worked all day till 4am to get it done as it can sit 10 people and have work space for them all. 
. free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment