Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Pretty Lanterns

Just finished the blog for Dreaming Tree and announced the Winner. Now for the lanterns I have been plodding away at. They are both pink (of course). First I wanted ovals in the side so I imported the file and sliced ovals into the side panels over the shape Leo had put. The first one I did I put patterned vellum in the panels, and embossed the outer panels with a butterfly folder then used inka gold wax to rub over the embossing. I thought it quite pretty until I did the second one where I used the CTMH embossing folder Diamond to emboss the panels and rubbed them with inka gold saphire. Then having just got the wink of stella glitter pens I embossed the plain vellum with the cuttlebug Flower Fantasy folder and painted the flowers and the leaves and stems. They can hold a tea light but will have to find them. Check out Dreaming Tree here
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment